J ust the way you are

20110805

Oh his eyes, his eyes make the stars look like they're not shining. His hair, his hair falls perfectly without his trying. He's so wonderful and I tell him everyday.
Yeah I know, I know when I compliment him he wont believe me. And it's so it's so sad to think he don't see what I see. But everytime he asks me do I look okay I say:
'When I see your face there's not a thing that I would change, cause you're amazing just the way you are. And when you smile the whole world stops and stares for a while cause, boy, you're amazing just the way you are.'
His lips, his lips, I could kiss them all day if he'd let me.His laugh, his laugh he hates but I think it's so sexy. He's so beautiful and i tell him everyday.
Oh you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change. If perfect is what you're searching for, then just stay the same.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario